Terms and Conditions
1. Buying a raffle ticket or tickets is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The prices of the raffle tickets are:
- $10 for a single ticket,
- $5 per ticket for ten or more tickets.
3. All decisions as to whether a Participant’s entry has been incorrectly submitted (including, but not limited to, if the ticket has not been paid for, or if the Participant has not given sufficient contact details) will be at the sole discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter and its agencies associated with the Raffle are not liable and do not accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in delivery or delivery failure that may result in a Participant’s entry not being received or received properly. This includes any errors or failures that are caused by the Promoter and its agencies, including those arising out of any negligence or breach of duty on their behalf.
4. Start date: 12 August 2017.
Closing date: 17 December, 12:45pm. (Electronic ticket sales will close by Friday 15 Dec. 2015.)
5. Raffle winner will be drawn 1pm, Sunday 17 Dec, at Maternal Heart of Mary Church, Charles O’Neill Way, Lewisham 2049. The prize-winners will be decided by the drawing of ticket stubs at random from a barrel or similar receptacle. The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
There is no maximum number of tickets that may be purchased. Entries are open to all residents of Australia, but can only be purchased in NSW, Qld and NT.
6. The winners’ names will be publicised on our website, maternalheart.org, as well as in our bulletin.
If not present at the time of draw, the winner will be contacted using the details provided on the winning ticket.
7. The first valid entry drawn will win the first prize of $20,000 cash. The second will win $5,000 cash. The third $2,500 cash.
8. The winners may be required to provide proof of their raffle ticket purchase.
9. The prize money will be paid either by cheque or by EFT to account details provided by each winner.
10. The winners must claim their prize within 3 months of the raffle draw. If the Promoter is unable to contact any winner within this period, a new prize winner will be drawn for third prize and the previous tickets promoted to the higher prizes where applicable.
11. The Promoter of the raffle is Maternal Heart of Mary Parish, telephone (02) 9572 9694, ABN 63198735034. Funds raised will be used for the renovation and restoration of the said church.